Pakuranga & Howick Realty Urban Oasis - From 1pm, Saturday May 11, 2013
Test your strength on grassy running courses, with a few muddy spots for real entertainment.
Athletics Auckland X Run is open to all ages and non-registered runners.
Distances approximately 2-10km.
Three open events are designed to challenge and inspire runners to try something new.
Masters over 35 years run in five year age groups and juniors under 20 years run in two to three year age groups.
Enjoy the freedom of hills, dips and undulating surfaces – discover your wild runner.
Race Grades Time Approx. Distance
1. Masters Men / Under 20 Men 1.00pm 8,000m
2. Senior Men 1.30pm 10,000m
3. Senior Women / Masters Women / Under 20 Women / Under 18 Men 2.10pm 6,000m
4. Under 9 Boys & Girls (Non Grand Prix) 2.40pm 1,000m
5. Under 11 Boys & Girls 2.50pm 2,000m
6. Under 13 Girls 3.00pm 2,000m
7. Under 13 Boys & Under 15 Girls 3.10pm 2,000m
8. Under 15 Boys & Under 18 Women 3.20pm 4,000m
Enquires to: Race Director Jackie Russell, ph: 09 537 1868, mob: 0275 708 971
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Web www.pakrun.org.nz
Entry information available soon.
NOTE: Grand Prix registered runners need to enter on Grand Prix .